Yes, I do have a son:) It’s just that I barely post pictures of him or blog about him unlike his two sisters for reasons I don’t know. But hey, it’s not that I’m not proud of him or I love him less compared to his sisters. Well, I don’t have to explain further because the spotlight is on him now.
At first you would think he is the snob type,
but he is not..
Let me give you some interesting facts about my son:
1. He got his first name from his Dad, but only if you would read it backwards. His name is CireN
2. I had an easy delivery with him five years ago. Stayed for only half an hour in the delivery room and he was out!
3. He was seen and held by my Dad for just three weeks because he died less than a month after I gave birth.
4. He is now in Kinder and he is doing well in school, in fact at five, he can read already.
5. He is more matured than other kids his age. He really played the part of being Kuya to his two sisters.
6. He is not fond of toy car.
7. At his age, he choose his own clothes to wear.
8. He loves Rebisco Choco biscuits!
9. He’s my mom’s favorite grandchild (unang apo kasi)
10. At five he already has a light mustache (got this genes from my hub’s dad)
11. He loves watching movies and he can understand it even if it is an English movie. He remembered the names of the character, soundtracks and some lines even if he watched it only once.
12. His favorite actor is Josh Hutcherson (he watched several of his movies starting from his toddler years up to now, the last film he watched was Journey to the Center of the Earth).
13. He likes Ben10.
14. He writes with his left hand.
he’s sweet, playful and friendly 🙂
I LOVE YOU SON!
… Oh there are lot more about my son! This year, I promise I will blog about my children on equal frequency.